Thursday, March 11, 2010

24

24 years old and 24 Weeks pregnant!


Will brought these balloons to school with some flowers. My students are still asking me "So are you 24 or 42?" My wonderful husband, also got me a 4D ultrasound for! I am so excited...

I also decided to take up baking... I made this bread from scratch.... First loaf = kinda scary. Second Loaf = a little less scary!

I think I need some more practice, before Will will let me be a housewife! JK :)

2 comments:

  1. So I just stumbled into your blog and I love that we basically have the same San Francisco pictures:)
    And congrats on the baby!
    Darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't realize you turned 24 yrs old and baby was 24 weeks old on the same day! Hope you had a Happy Birthday and that you have a Happy Birthing Day!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete