Wednesday, April 7, 2010

28 weeks and Easter!

Easter was a ton of fun this year, I can on;y imagine how much fun it will be to have the baby around next year! It was fun to play with Noah and Brieah and think that next year Baby Trey will be about their age!



Well, here I am at 28 weeks! I can't believe how fast the time has flown, and how fast my belly has too. I look back at pictures and seriously wonder what I was thinking when I "thought" I was showing. People probably thought I was some weirdo walking around rubbing my "tummy"... now at least it is sticking out so far they know that there is a reason. Except now, I just sit there feeling him move around and play all over inside me, and people will as me if everything is OK since I am just sitting there holding my stomach... I then feel stupid and just say "Oh he is just moving around." It is fun to feel him kick around and move, but I can't wait to just hold him in my arms! Since he has been moving around a lot, it has been exciting for Will to get to feel him more. Every morning, Will, will roll over and just stick his hands on my stomach.... waiting for him to move. He is going to be such a great dad! My Students at school also enjoy my growing belly. They will make comments like... "your stomach is getting bigger, "your baby must be really growing", and one of my favorites is when one of my boys told me "don't get mad, cause it's not good for the baby!" They are so cute!
Well... 'till next month... or unless something really exciting happens and I decided to write about it or post pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. So So cute Katie!!! I love the belly pics. Looks like you guys are doing great. We totally have to hang out!

    ReplyDelete