Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Boy

So I would rather play with my cute boy than blog... but here's some pictures we had done a few weeks ago. He doesn't even look like this anymore though. When we got the pictures back, I was so sad cause my baby is already changing so much! He has lost most of his hair, well only on top! So he his looking more and more like an old man... especially when he wrinkles up his forehead (which I love)!

Future star... he doesn't look to thrilled about it!



my little bug

Smiling for mama

Crazy Eyes!!!

Looking up to daddy

Smiling in daddy's arms

Cute wrinkled forehead



Photos taken by Christina Wetherby Photography

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures, your little boy is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KT, he looks like Alexa! So adorable. I could not be more happy for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Ah, I miss you two crazy kids! :)

    ReplyDelete