Tuesday, June 16, 2009

scatter brain....

The last two posts go together with all the pictures. And the AAACHHOOOO.... is becasue I think Will gave me allergies. I have never really had them before. All of the sudden this year for the past month I can not stop sneezing. At night my nose gets super stuffed up, so I have to breath through my mouth, then my lips get all dry! I hate it, then I wake up and my nose wont stop running... make up you mind, nose! Will has always had bad alleries for as long as I can remember. In high school he would have them so bad that he would just stick tissue up his nose to keep it from running, which I have not yet resorted to, but have considered it! Anyway, I blame Will for me now haveing allergies.... Are allergies even contageous? :)
Hope that these posts aren't too confusing....

5 comments:

  1. I guess I need to keep my distance from Will cuz i've never had allergies either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nobody told me you have a blog!!
    and i think utah gave me allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm pumped that you commented on my blog because now i know you have one! i miss you guys. looks like you are doing great. i just got allergies for the first time in my life too! this summer! so freaking wierd...hate them. we will be in vegas this weekend and a little next week. let's do something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is getting so long KT!!! It's gorgeous. I just chopped mine off. It's a fun change though, and definitely a lot cooler! Ha ha. You need to come to Florida with Alyssa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i didnt know you had a blog either. share the love kt.

    ReplyDelete