Monday, July 30, 2012

memorial weekend 2012 at the Farm

After having Matthew and being home for 6 1/2 weeks, I had to go back to work for the last 2 1/2 weeks of school to finish out the year.  I went back on a Thursday, then the next day (Friday) we loaded up the car and went on our first trip.  Not sure how smart of an idea this was since i was STRESSED out of my mind, but we made it out the door and on our way.  We decided to head up to the farm for Memorial day.  It as a ton of fun, but I literally felt like I packed my entire house to go out of town for the weekend! I had a wonderful time RELAXING and LOUNGING around and didn't get out the camera, till about an hour before we left!  We had a blast spending time with family and friends.
 
 

Trey loved the little car and exploring at the farm....

The babies enjoyed sleeping...
 
 
 
 
 

taking full advantage of the "you don't have to brush your hair at the farm' rule

I seriously love this cute boy!

how many men does it take to load up the truck


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment