
My Handsome boy getting a haircut!

Love those eyes...

Trey at 21 months... I can't really remember any distinct milestones... but he continued to work on his letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. He LOVES nursery, and often thows fits through out sacrament meeting to go there! He is very friendly and loves going to other's houses, grandparents, babysitters, friends. Grandpa Brown taught him about smoke detectors, so he HAS to find them wherever we are!

Just found out Alyssa's baby was a boy and 10 lbs!!! So I began to pray that the little guy in my belly wasn't 10 lbs!

Eating green eggs and ham on St. Patrick's Day!

And green pancakes!

Baby Rylan and Baby Boy Scarlett (Matthew, but he was unamed at the time!)
I can't wait for these sweet boys to grow up together!

Trey stealing Alyssa's food at the hospital!

March was a wonderful month, but it seemed to just fly by!
No comments:
Post a Comment