Well it's official... we are expecting baby to arrive June 29th 2010! We couldn't be more excited! We have actually know for quite some time now, in fact i took the pregnancy test right before I posted my last blog!!!!I found out a few days before Will's birthday... so I decided to keep it a secret from him and tell him on his birthday! Every other birthday surprise that I had for him had been spoiled, so I thought what better a surprise this could be. Except for the fact that I had to keep it inside. I think that this is the best secret I have ever kept... I didn't even tell my mom or sister (probably one of the hardest things ever, besides not telling Will right away!) I kept it is for 2 days!!! I kept trying to get Will to open his present early, but he is stubborn and refused!!!
I went and got UNLV baby clothes, one for a boy and one for a girl. I wrapped them up with the pregnancy test and got him a card about being a good DAD.... He was a little confused after opening the card!
I woke him up early... he doesn't know what he is about to find out!!!!
The confusion after reading the card....
Seeing the baby clothes!
Needless to say, we are so happy and excited to start our little family! June 29th couldn't come sooner.... as long as I keep feeling the way I do. Haven't been sick yet, and let's cross our fingers!
Congratulations!!! How exciting. And how fun picking out names with the last name Scarlett. You lucky thing.
ReplyDeleteyea for babies!!! you are right it is a cute little gummy bear. i vote on the name "Luddle" :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats KT & Will! You guys will make great parents. We'll have babies three months apart from each other!
ReplyDelete